Head of Human Resources - Head of HR Brasil
About your job:
Yellow and Grin have merged to revolutionize global mobility.
Together these two companies have the biggest challenge to change how people relate with the cities and how they commute.
The Head of HR Brasil is one of the most important role in the region. Is the one that leads Grow strategy within all employees.
This role is both a strategic and hands-on leadership and will support number operation at Grow. Brazil today represents more than 60% of our operation - It requires a highly versatile leader, someone who can create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. It’s the intersection of leadership, analytics, creativeness, and problem solving that makes the this role an exciting and challenging job.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Improve existing processes and manage projects on the development of new processes to keep the People Team scale with Grow’s growth on regional and global level.
- Develop and drive critical people initiatives, large projects and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support.
- Creates and implements consistent, repeatable expansion project plans.
- Facilitates strategic project governance and communication to stakeholders and leads project status meetings.
- Partner to identify best practices to be leveraged across the network and define key performance indicators for successful expansion
- Serves as Grow cultural ambassador to site leadership team, employment base and local community: exhibits leadership principles and core values and infuses into local site culture
- Serve as escalation point for any HR related new site issues.
- Driving network HR and recruiting functional process excellence.
- Encourages a culture of efficiency, innovation, and customer service.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Legal, Payroll and other functional teams to ensure a comprehensive, holistic, employee-centric and legally compliant approach to HR processes.
Our requirements for this position are:
- HR Functional Expertise: 8+ years of relevant HR experience; including a familiarity with HR policies, processes, and compliance.
- Leadership: experience in leading a team, coaching, mentoring and developing employees. Experience managing a partially remote team is a plus.
- Willingness to be hands-on and comfortable working alongside the team you’re leading.
- Curious and analytical mindset: you center your priorities and decision making around metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passionate about the overall goals of bike and scooter share and sustainable transportation
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. Advanced degree a plus