Organization Development & Culture Global Manager
About your job:
Yellow and Grin have merged to revolutionize global mobility.
Together these two companies have the biggest challenge to change how people relate with the cities and how they commute.
Organizational Development &Culture Global Manager is one of the most important roles in the company. Is the one that leads HR processes between Grow.
To develop and drive strategic enterprise-wide OD&Culture initiatives such as Performance Management, Talent Review, Learning and Development and Change Management.
- Develop, Implement and Enhance the Global Learning Framework by continuously assessing organizational learning needs, designing implementing and evaluating programs that foster professional development
- Design, develop and implement interpersonal skills training programs and other HR function specific training sessions (i.e. goal setting, performance management, talent review, individual development planning etc.)
- Drive the creation of technical/functional training programs by partnering with internal subject matter experts and functional leaders.
- Lead/drive the curriculum design and implementation of global Leadership Development Programs.
- Lead all aspects of Performance Management including training, process implementation, communications, tracking and reporting
- Drive/support global programs such as the Engagement Survey, Mentorship program etc.
- Partner with Global HR on all aspects of the Talent Review Process including training, process implementation, communications, tracking and driving action planning.
- Assess and make recommendations to continuously improve enterprise-wide Organizational Development initiatives such as Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Individual Development Planning, Learning and Development and Change Management.
- Lead/support other individual/team projects/initiatives as needed.
Our requirements for this position are:
- Strong training design, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong full cycle project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing environments.
- Positive, proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to build effective business relationships.
- Ability to successfully drive initiatives in a matrix environment and work with all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Education & Experience
- Proven experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, Communications, Management or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive HR experience required preferably in high growth companies
- Experience with Performance Management Systems
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passionate about the overall goals of bike and scooter share and sustainable transportation
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. Advanced degree a plus