City Operations Scooter Analyst SP
We are looking for someone who wants to make the difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
Come be part of this amazing journey!
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here at Yellow you will be responsible for:
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Create processes to improve scooter’s business KPI’s
- Formulate recommendations and solutions
- Measure efficiency of campaigns and initiatives
- Create and interpret scooter rides dashboadrs and heatmaps
- Collect informations from daily operation
- Work together with Product and Engineering teams to create solutions that optimize Sao Paulo city operations
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in consulting, banking or other analytical area
- Strong business sense
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- University degree in engineering, administration, finance or related area
- Self-starter; takes action on his/her own initiative;
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Multiple tasks manager
- Strong communication skills
- Need to love bikes and scooters ;)