About the Designer position
About your job:
We are looking for a talented Product Designer. You will work with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Your goal is understand the problems and give alternatives to solve, using research, tests, process and functional interfaces.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Benchmark and identify best practices for our business
- Prepare detailed product prototypes, based on the product strategy and user research
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Our requirements for this position are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Product Designer
- Significant experience of prototyping and building interfaces
- Background designing apps
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Prototype tools is required.
- Excellent understanding of Apps, software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with motion design is a plus
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area