Marketing - Business Intelligence
About your job:
This professional will be responsible to develop performance at the Marketing Team. Managing Yellow's digital channels, developing reports and analysis to increase on attribution and media buy models, site and app rankings, and also, strategic marketing planning.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Managing Yellow’s digital channels by analysis platforms, as: Google Analytics, Firebase, Facebook Developers, and others platforms integrated to our site and app.
- Development of reports and analysis integrated to: Media, Social, operations, etc. Supporting all Marketing team with the strategic planning of Yellow’s digital channels
- Create, implement and manage tags, events and personalize publics to strategic communications
- Be part of performance Team, helping in process, media buy models, ROI, attribution and lifetime value analysis
Our requirements for this position are:
- At least 3 years of BI / data analysis experience
- Previous experience in start-ups or digital companies
- Previous experience in performance models
- Previous experience with app management tools
- Experience with SEO will be considered
- Must love bikes ;)