About your job:
Yellow was created to bring people better transportation options for short distances. Our bikes must be accessible for everyone, and our payments strategy is key for allowing them to pay for our services.
This role's main objective is to guarantee that we have the best payment alternatives, considering cost, usability, availability, accessibility, etc. Always with our customer in mind and scaling it to all Latin America.
- Select our payments processors.
- Negotiate and discuss the contracts.
- Monitor and control the payments performance indicators.
- Enable alternative payment methods.
- Guarantee every user can pay Yellow rides.
Double click in your routine:
- Check our chargeback levels and refused rates.
- Maintain relationship with the main payments players.
- Evaluate pre-paid cards, gift cards and similar.
- Propose our package plans (monthly, weekly, etc).
- 5+ years experience in business/financial roles in payments related companies Business or similar graduation.
- Fluent in english.
- Advanced understanding the payments chain (acquirer, sub-acquirer, gateway, issuer, etc).
- Communicative presentation.
- Analytic and pragmatic attitude.
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus.