Yellow is here to make a revolution in Brazilian Mobility! We want to change peoples life and the way the commute everyday, making it cheaper, faster and more fun than today.
We are looking for someone who wants to make the difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
Come be part of this amazing journey!
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre Forbes Dez/18, Forbes Out/18, .
Here at Yellow you will be responsible for:
- Following-up project implementation in product, technology and operations departments;
- Coordinating rituals such as weekly status meetings on each of these fronts;
Coordination of the overall implementation schedule, with the project manager
Knowledge and Experience
- You must be studying something similar/related to engineering, administration or finance
- Self-starter; takes action on his/her own initiative;
- Experience with process and flow design;
- Analysis and development of KPIs;
- Search for continuous improvements;
- Mapping of critical processes and presentation of alternatives for better use of resources;
- Creation and availability of process book;
- Administrative routine;
- Multiple tasks manager;
- Manage meetings and forums;
- Transit well between different areas and levels;
- Strong communication skills;
- Need to love bikes and scooters ;)