Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
About your job:
Our backend is the heart and the brain of Grow. It’s responsible for tracking our bicycles and scooters, managing the ongoing and finished trips, executing payment transactions, planing our operations team’s activities, organizing and solving users problems, etc.
The systems are required to be fast, reliable and to support millions of bikes/scooters and users.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain our backend services
- Understand and foresee our system requirements
- Work closely with mobile developers to design service interfaces and improvements
- Guarantee high performance and high availability of all systems
- Build and maintain services to support our operational teams
Double click in your routine:
- Develop new features and fix bugs in our java-based code
- Work side-by-side with product team to design requirements
- Keep our source organized in our git repository
- Collaborate in building and enforcing the roadmap
- Manage and prioritize your tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with architecture and code design decisions
Our requirements for this position are:
- Experience in backend development
- Advanced Object Oriented skills
- Advanced Cloud Computing skills
- Dominance of RESTful concepts
- Hands on experience with development best practices (testing, code-review, etc)
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
Our Current Stack
- AWS Cloud based development: