Customer Experience Analyst (AFTERNOON)
Grow is here to make a revolution in São Paulo Mobility! We want to change peoples life and the way they commute everyday, making it cheaper, faster and more fun than today.
The Customer Experience Analyst is someone that our customers will rely on everytime they need to reach us. This person must have a strong sense of commitment embracing our brand, vision and culture to provide the best experience to our customers.
We expect you to be passionate about building services that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Provide support to our customers through app, mainly via chat;
- Work closely with mobile developers to design service interfaces and improvements;
- Build business processes and redefine our product communication;
- Identify possible bugs that are affecting our customers;
- Collect feedback and suggestions from our customers;
- Provide the best scooter experience to our customers;
Our requirements for this position are:
- Students or graduates from all courses;
- Portuguese speakers with advanced English level - intermediate Spanish is a plus;
- Be passionate about Customer Experience;
- Great writer skills;
- Previous experience with chat support;
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus;
- Available to work from 1 pm to 10:48 pm (business days), depending on the shift;
- Possibility of home office on weekends or holidays;
- Must be available to work in a shift 5X2 - including a work day on the weekend
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a startup pre-launch phase