Special Project Associate
We are looking for someone who wants to make the difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
Come be part of this amazing journey!
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments. It is the result of the merger betweenGrin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
Area: Grow Transformation (Special Projects)
We have created this area to assure that global and strategic projects will be performed with business acumen, excellence and within the deadline. The projects vary cross all departments in the company such as finance, marketing and operations. Additionally, this area is responsible for the integration of new companies that are acquired by grow.
Here at Grow you will be responsible for:
- Lead impactful projects across multiple departments and countries in the company
- Formulate recommendations and solutions to address root cause of problems
- Act as a PMO in projects with holistic view of the situation
- Analyze data and provide insights to support decision making
- Examine projects with a finance perspective
- Establish goals/KPIs and influence stakeholders to deliver result within deadlines
- Present project to company leadership (founder, directors)
- Build dashboards, reports, and models from scratch to accommodate business needs
- Lead integration of acquired companies and expand it to other territories
- Frequent interaction with Global CFO and Founder
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in strategic or management consulting (~2 years of experience)
- Strong business sense and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Excellent data collection and analytical skills
- Self-starter; proactive
- Comfortable working knowledge of finance
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced in Spanish
- Be open to travel to other countries/cities at least one week per month
- Need to love bikes and scooters.