About the Product Manager position
About your job:
We are looking for a talented product manager for Payments.
The role's main objective is to create a unique experience for our payment platform, Yellow Pay. Making the urban day by day consume become more simple and democratic.
You need be able to connect opportunities on day by day transactions to our users, thinking about online and offline environments and guarantee that we have the best payment alternatives, considering cost, usability, availability, accessibility, etc. Always with our customer in mind and scaling it to all Latin America.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Product Manager responsibilities are:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Review and update product pricing and positioning strategies
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Organize product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Analyze promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Product Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a product manager or an Associate Product Manager position
- Significant experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Significant experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development, apps (Android and iOS) and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong ability of working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial companies in background is a plus
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area