We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
Come be part of this amazing journey! You will report to the Head of Finance in Finance Team and help us being prepared to grow with consistency and efficiency.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you can understand more about what we expect you to do:
Here you will:
- Help setting up all treasury and reporting processes/policies;
- Manage our accounting third party on all regular functions including: accounts; receivable/payable, general ledger, inventory, monthly, quarterly, annual close, etc.;
- Manage the cash flow forecasting and reporting;
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements;
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company;
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning;
- Oversee the extension of credit;
- Maintain banking relationships;
- Work closely with tax accountant;
- Coordinate external auditors and guarantee we’ll have the most frictionless due diligence process ever. :)
Knowledge and Experience
- +7 years in Finance, in generalist position;
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
- Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows;
- Work in treasury within importers businesses is a nice to have;
- Self-starter; takes action on his/her own initiative;
- Fluent English.
- MS Office expertise (Excel ninja);
- VBA is not mandatory, but is a nice to have;
- Strong communication skills fluently in English ;
- Need to love bikes. ;)