About your job:
Yellow was created to bring people better transportation options for short distances. Our bikes and scooters must be accessible for everyone, and our payments platform is key for allowing them to pay for our services.
In addition, we’re building from scratch our digital wallet, Yellow Pay, targeted especially at the under-banked community.
This role's main objective is to keep improving our credit and debit cards approval rates while balancing cost, risk and customer experience. Always with our customer in mind and with a Latin America’s perspective.
- Define the card payment processing infra-structure for each one of the countries that we operate in Latam (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Peru so far)
- Optimize customer experience when he or she is paying us through a credit or debit card
Double click in your routine:
- Select the best payment providers and configurations so we can have the desired approval rates while balancing all other relevant variables
- Closely monitor the operation’s KPIs (approval rates, payment methods availability, gateway fees and MDR, response time, chargeback, etc) and identify ways to always improve performance
- Work together with Product and Technology to guarantee the best integration with payment providers
- +5 years of experience in merchants accepting credit and debit cards (preferably with Latam scope)
- Pragmatic attitude and data driven (arguments backed by facts)
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Communicative (both in verbal and written forms)
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
- Startup experience is a nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours