Senior Business Partner Analyst
We are looking for someone who wants to make the difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
Yellow and Grin have merged to revolutionize global mobility. Come be part of this amazing journey!
Together these two companies have the biggest challenge to change how people relate with the cities and how they commute.
Here at GROW you will be responsible for:
This function will be responsible to influencing decision making about people and organization, supporting leadership and contributing to its results.
- Acting as an Ambassador of the Climate and Culture and facilitator with the managers and team;
- Support for managers in decision making in the processes of: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Organizational Structure;
- Elaborate and monitor indicators of people management and develop diagnoses, proposing solutions to the business areas and specialists;
- Diagnose and raise the technical development of leadership and corporate areas;
- Definition and fulfillment of the strategic agenda in subjects that involve the Management of People
- Implementation of corporate human resources processes, programs and strategies in the business areas.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in HR, required preferably in high growth companies
- Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Psicology or Business Administration.
Need to love bikes and scooters!