Procurement Coordinator - Indirect Purchasing
About your job:
Yellow is here to make a revolution in Brazilian Mobility! We want to change peoples life and the way the commute everyday, making it cheaper, faster and more fun than today.
The Coordinator is responsible to develop and review procurement strategies and guarantee best class of goods and services purchasing for our business, monitoring and delivering best solutions in cost, delivery and quality to our customers.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Candidate must have the ability to manage projects and people and should be able to create and clearly communicate procurement/sourcing strategies and demand/supply forecasts (inputs, outputs, rationale, gaps) with recommendations to senior management.
- Execute strategic business objectives, while working with key internal stakeholders, to develop and improve the services and goods supply, with the latest internal and external information.
- Understand the technical requirements and work closely with the internal customers to guide the direction of procurement and supply activities.
- Research, evaluate, define and manage supplier selection for Indirect Purchasing items with the Teams.
- Develop strategic relationship with suppliers and conduct business reviews. Monitor purchases through the delivery process and evaluate supplier performance.
- Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to senior management, focused on procurement, sourcing execution and continuity of goods and services supply.
- Ownership of Procurement and Supplier database, tracking and reporting.
- Drive strategic supplier qualification reviews with internal teams.
Our requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or other related quantitative discipline
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in supply chain, procurement, planning, manufacturing, finance or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution, customer service, planning, reporting, business case and consulting skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and work independently
- Strong Indirect Purchasing Market knowledge and experience in working across various businesses.
- Must be fluent in English and advanced in Spanish
- Deep understanding and professional experience with Purchasing Contracts
- Experience creating and improving end-to-end goods and services procurement and strategy
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing, indirect materials and services (marketing, IT, logistic, facilities and MRO)
- MBA or advanced degree in engineering, operations research, logistics or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience with supply chain modeling and other statistical analysis tools.