About your job:
Grow was created to bring people better transportation options for short distances. Our bikes and scooters must be accessible for everyone, and our payments platform is key for allowing them to pay for our services.
In addition, we’re building from scratch our digital wallet, Grow Pay, targeted especially at the underbanked community.
This role's main objective is to manage all Finance related aspects of Grow Pay’s Business Unit. Always with our customer in mind and with a Latin America’s perspective.
- Lead all Finance aspects of Grow Pay (especially Financial Planning & Analysis, but also overseeing Treasury)
Double click in your routine:
- Develop, adjust and optimize the Business Plan for Grow Pay’s Latam operation (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Peru so far)
- Oversee execution of the plan by analyzing all relevant financial data and key business drivers (and also pointing out important gaps)
- Prepare, consolidate, forecast and manage all budget process for the unit
- Supervise cash flow management so to guarantee the proper functioning of all wallet features
- Help with resource allocation decisions taking into consideration necessary investments, margins, payback and internal rate of return
- Contribute to the company’s investor pitch deck by providing an accurate overview of Grow Pay
- Experience in Finance related roles (investment banking or Finance department in corporations of all sizes)
- Familiarity with financial modelling, forecast and budget allocation processes
- Pragmatic attitude and data driven (arguments backed by facts)
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Communicative (both in verbal and written forms)
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
- Startup experience is a nice to have
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours