We are looking for someone who wants to make the difference in a project that will revolutionize urban mobility!
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Come be part of this amazing journey!
Here at Yellow you will be responsible for:
- Creating and supervising all accounting processes
- Guaranteeing all our statements are prepared according to the accounting principles and standards and delivered on time
- Being the embryo of our accounting department - be prepared to in the short-mid term internalize the accounting, build an outstanding team and implement any necessary systems
- Operationalizing all fiscal activities and managing the relationship with our tax consultant
- Supporting our Funding / M&A / Investor Relations department in case of future due diligences
- Deal with payroll related questions (Departamento Pessoal)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Accounting Degree
- Intermediary English
- 6+ years of experience
- Must love bikes ;)