Compensation Global Leader
About your job:
Yellow and Grin have merged to revolutionize global mobility.
Together these two companies have the biggest challenge to change how people relate with the cities and how they commute.
Compensation Global Leader is one of the most strategic roles in the company. Is the one that leads compensation philosophy throughout all countries.
Leads the development, implementation, communication and administration of total compensation programs that attract, retain and motivate employees internally. This includes designing broad-based and executive compensation plans that are consistent with market trends, internal equity, a “pay for performance” philosophy and the company’s business and HR priorities and strategies.
- Participates in industry specific and general market surveys to ensure competitive position of compensation programs. Performs comprehensive analysis and makes recommendations on salary/wage management and structure design.
- Leads the annual merit, bonus, and equity award processes and works closely with HRs to support system enhancements and on-going maintenance activities.
- Maximizes vendor relationships and administers equity awards in accordance with the terms and conditions of the awards, governing plan documents and internal processes and procedures. Maintains equity database, develops reports, and answers inquiries regarding stock plans for audit, tax and legal filings.
- Develops and conducts analysis such as compensation statistics, project analytics and modeling and testing market comparisons.
Education & Experience
- A university degree, majoring in Human Resources Management or computer science or statistics, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 7 years' working experience in Human Resources Management specialized in Compensation function
Our requirements for this position are:
- Expert in Excel, SQL and Tableau experience is a plus, Experience with compensation and performance management systems.
- Deep expertise in compensation analytics, practices and trends
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, including the ability to prepare materials for audiences at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Passionate about the overall goals of bike and scooter share and sustainable transportation ;)