Customer Experience Analyst (NIGHT)
Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments.
It is the result of the merger between Grin, the mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
The Customer Experience Analyst is someone that our customers will rely on everytime they need to reach us. This person must have a strong sense of commitment embracing our brand, vision and culture to provide the best experience to our customers.
We expect you to be passionate about building services that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Provide support to our customers through app, mainly via chat;
- Work closely with mobile developers to design service interfaces and improvements;
- Build business processes and redefine our product communication;
- Identify possible bugs that are affecting our customers;
- Collect feedback and suggestions from our customers;
- Provide the best scooter experience to our customers;
Our requirements for this position are:
- Students or graduates from all courses;
- Portuguese speakers with advanced English level - intermediate Spanish is a plus;
- Be passionate about Customer Experience;
- Great writer skills;
- Previous experience with chat support;
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus;
- Possibility of home office on weekends or holidays;
- Must be available to work in a shift 6x1;
- Working hour: 2:40pm to 11pm.
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a startup pre-launch phase