Senior Buyer - Indirect Purchasing
About your job:
Yellow is here to make a revolution in Brazilian Mobility! We want to change peoples life and the way the commute everyday, making it cheaper, faster and more fun than today.
The Senior Buyer is responsible to propose procurement strategies and guarantee best class of goods and services purchasing for our business, delivering best solutions in cost, delivery and quality to our internal customers.
You'll be working with a great team, including founders of 99, the first brazilian unicorn, and the former CEO of Caloi. Check out what the press is saying about yellow: G1, Folha de SP, CatracaLivre.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Candidate must have the ability to procure goods and services that the organization requires, identifying and establishing partnerships with suppliers, negotiate prices and conditions and arrange the purchase and delivery of the goods at optimum levels.
- Execute strategic business objectives, while working with key internal stakeholders to develop and improve the services and goods supply, with the latest internal and external information.
- Understand the technical requirements and work closely with the internal customers.
- Research, evaluate, define and manage supplier selection for Indirect Purchasing items with the Teams.
- Develop strategic relationship with suppliers, track and act on purchases through the delivery process and evaluate supplier performance.
- Prepare and support data-driven business reviews to senior management, focused on procurement, sourcing execution and continuity of goods and services supply.
- Ownership of Procurement and Supplier database, tracking and reporting.
- Drive strategic supplier qualification reviews with internal teams.
Our requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or other related quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in supply chain, procurement, planning, manufacturing, finance or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation, conflict resolution, customer service, planning and business case skills
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Indirect Purchasing Market knowledge
- Must be fluent in English and advanced in Spanish
- Professional experience with Purchasing Contracts
- Experience creating and improving end-to-end goods and services procurement and strategy
- Analytical and creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing, indirect materials and services (marketing, IT, logistic, facilities and MRO)
- Advanced degree in engineering, operations research, logistics or other quantitative disciplines