About your job
Yellow was created to bring people better transportation options for short distances. Our bikes and scooters must be accessible for everyone, and our payments platform is key for allowing them to pay for our services.
In addition, we’re building from scratch our digital wallet, Yellow Pay, targeted especially at the under-banked community.
This role's main objective is to boost Yellow Pay’s growth and relevance. Always with our customer in mind and with a Latin America’s perspective.
- Shape Yellow Pay’s vision, strategy, product offering and go-to-market
- Oversee execution 360º and actively propose new paths to achieve the desired outcomes
Double click in your routine
- Generate insights and propose new paths through all sorts of available information (internal data, trends, competition, user habits, etc)
- Lead periodic planning processes (annual / quarter) and closely monitor execution by the teams (intervening whenever necessary)
- Build growth model (acquisition, activation and retention) from scratch
- Calculate and set targets for Life Time Value (LTV) and Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Conceptualize periodic dashboards and guarantee KPIs relevance
- +3 years of experience in strategy consulting from top tier consulting firms
- Experience in startups (specially fintechs) is highly welcomed
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Communicative (both in verbal and written forms)
- Analytic and pragmatic attitude
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free Yellow’s bikes and scooters :-)